- Our teaching strategies aims to make benefits from the latest methodologies and educational approaches in teaching foreign languages that based on communicative method. This communicative method is interested in developing speaking and listening skills through performing team discussions around the subject in which the student learn.
- Interactive learning that based on interactions between the students with each other and also with their teacher when the discussion is performed about one of the subjects that have been studied before.
- Self learning that based on student's homework and through participating in the class by asking questions to his teacher and telling his suggestions.
- Using contrastive methodology that discusses the most important differences and similarities between student's language and Arabic language.
- Mistakes correction approach that depends on teacher's observation for learner's mistakes, identifying these mistakes, correcting them, and helping them how to use language well.